I was standing at that row of skinny trees located on the cliff (western boundary of Wellington Hills Park) for this set of photos.
Looking down on the roofs of Wellington Business Park.
As seen from the cliff's edge of Wellington Hills Park.
• Workers standing on the roof of one of the Wellington Business Park buildings.
• The scrap metal business, west of Route 9, is visible.
Businesses seen from the cliff's edge of Wellington Hills Park.
• The blue striped building is a wholesale restaurant supply business.
From the cliff’s edge, looking beyond the roofs of Wellington Business Park.
• The building with three open doors is a scrap metal business.
• Parking lot full of Waste Management garbage trucks.
Miscellaneous businesses as seen from the cliff's edge of Wellington Hills Park.
That's State Highway 522 at the bottom of the photo.
Note the swath of trees which blocks the view of the nearby businesses from the highway ... in that narrow strip of trees is an important salmon stream - Bear Creek.
photos by Bill Stankus