The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Wellington Hills Park - August 2014 - photos on a hot, dry day


I know, you probably thought, I'd given up on this blog and moved to someplace with a balmier climate, perhaps Dallas or Yuma ... but I haven't.

For the past months, I’ve been trying to be a good citizen by attending County legislative sessions, reading County documents and writing and talking about the Wellington Hills Park issue …

All that and a bag of peanuts.

Anyway, the Park has not (as of this moment) been whacked by Snohomish County’s Department of Parks.

Tho, there are people swearing they’ve seen Snohomish County’s Precision Bulldozing & Baton Twirling Team practicing in nearby Maltby.

Truth be told, the people saying that have attended many more County meetings than me.

…………….

Yesterday, I did a Park walk-around and composed the following ... 
... it’s OK, you don’t need sunscreen to look at them.






photos by Bill Stankus
August 10, 2014

No comments: