If you answered Snohomish County you get a big fat, "WRONG!"
Before proposed motions and assorted gobbledegook get to a General Legislative Session, someone has to present stuff to the Operations Committee (made up of a couple of Council members) who then say yes, no, or the motion needs more study. After that decision is made, they set a date for the General Legislative to hear the motion (or the gobbledegook).
Anyhoo, if you're interested go here and you can watch webcasts of lots and lots past Ops Comm meetings.
And here's a YouTube of Tom Teigen making his case to Ops Comm back in 2012.
Now, for the point of all this ...if you are following the Wellington Hills Park fiasco ... the documents at the end of this quest are important.
(For the following, the word 'click' means click on the webpage items)
1. Go here.
2. Click on "Operations Committee" (in the darkened column)
3. Click "Agenda", the one dated 05/27/14
4. You should be seeing a list of items, beginning with "Public Comment" and then a bunch of "Action Items".
5. Scroll down to the last item, "Discussion Items"
6. Click on "Parks Memo re: Level of Service Methodology Review" ... READ THIS DOCUMENT.
7. Rest, eat a meal, meditate.
8. Click on "Level of Service Analysis White Paper Review DRAFT" .... READ THIS DOCUMENT
Suggestion - both documents are long and ponderous - it's best to download and print to paper.
Finally, there will be no quiz ... but there will be consequences.