The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Eye of the Beholder

I think it's safe to say, there are many things we, as a people, see in a similar fashion.  We see a car wrecked along the road and one of the first thoughts is, "I hope everyone is OK".  Or, at dusk, for a few moments the sky turns a blazing shade of reddish orange with streaks of pale yellow, and we stop what we're doing and say, "Wow, would you look at that."

With that I mind, I present to you a simple view...

The tree on the left has more or less grown in a natural manner and the two trees, close together, on the right have been "pruned" by County government employees.



I don't care what the on-the-spot justification was for the "pruning", it was, in my opinion, a callous act of something close to vandalism.

photo by Bill Stankus
October 24, 2013

No comments: