The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Wellington Hills Park - May 31, 2013

For over a year I've been photographing the Wellington Hills Park and nearby areas. 

However, photographing the Park’s trees, grasses and undulating earth has gotten somewhat difficult because, at times, I feel like I’m taking pictures of something that could be brutally ruined.  

I've always hoped my photos would tell a positive story about the land, the trees and why the Park should remain a tranquil place ... the reality is, there has to be monitoring, explanations and dialog with politicians and their associates. That “reality” has made taking pictures difficult.

Today, I pushed all thoughts of County bureaucracy aside and went back to the Park and spent time just walking and taking pictures.

I hope you enjoy these pictures and I doubly hope they convey some of the Park's beauty on this last day of May 2013.











photos by Bill Stankus
May 2013

No comments: