The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brief message about the Golf Scramble-Fundraiser

I just got home from the NSWP Fundraiser. Wow!

First, I want to say, "Thank you" to all those that came to the bake sale, the golf scramble, the lunch and the auction ... It was a totally terrific and successful day!

Those who worked at making today happen all agreed, it was wonderful meeting everyone who came and offered their support and we certainly appreciate your donations.  As one person said to me, "It's terrible we have to fight our own government to protect our community but if we must, we must."

We were heartened by today because we know we're doing the right thing and as our message gains momentum we firmly believe we can protect our community from the County's bad development plans.

Bill Stankus


ps: I will be posting photos of today just as fast as I can.

No comments: