The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Correction on date for Parks Advisory Board Meeting

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:13:44 -0700
Subject: November Park Advisory Board Meeting

Hi all,

I posted a PDF entitled Wellington Hills History and Update to the Parks website last week. In the document I included an updated timeline for meetings and erroneously listed the November 2012 Park Advisory Board Meeting  as Tuesday, November 12, 2012. That date is incorrect. The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 2:30pm at Willis Tucker Community Park. The time and location were correct but I looked at my 2013 calendar so the date is wrong.

I’ve created a new PDF with the correct date. Staff will post this to the website and include a note regarding the date change.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

TT  

Tom Teigen, Director
Snohomish County Parks & Recreation

No comments: