The Wellington Hills Sports Complex? No, it's NOT a done deal!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Neighbors to Save Wellington Park Facebook page

Facebook, while extraordinary popular, hasn't reached everyone. For those few that haven't seen the Neighbors to Save Wellington Park page and want to chime in and help save the park from bulldozers, tree cutting and that nasty bugaboo, over-development with it's field lights and huge parking lots and traffic snarls ...

Here's a screen shot of our page, please join in and support Neighbors to Save Wellington Park.

Thank you.




https://www.facebook.com/groups/339407819470854/

1 comment:

Todd said...

I have been thinking of all the things I am Thankful for and trying to include everyone, I realized that I am thankful to Tom Teigen for as he puts it "even if you are against things like this and me, I bring neighbors together". Yes, Tom you have. I now know more of my neighbors and understand their talents, commitment and energy to standup for their family, community and themselves. So thank you Tom for brining us together, uniting us to fight for what is right and the truth. Too make us more proud of our community and who we are. As I write I realize I am only halfway through my items to do and the sun is racing towards the mountains in the west. So from my heart I am thankful for all of you and appreciate what we are doing and what our group (Neighbor to Save Wellington Park) is becoming. Next time you look at Wellington Hills make sure you take a moment to think of how thankful we should be and what we are saving for the future to be thankful of. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

Todd Bailey